Monday, March 8, 2010

[POPSelca] Ga-in’s Having Summer Fun


Already. I’m seriously jealous.

Brown Eyed Girls “married” member Ga-in decided to rub Korea’s cold weather in our faces by posting up selca pictures of her in a bikini on her Cyworld mini-hompage.

Ga-in posted with the photos, “I’m still in the midst of deciding whether I should have posted this or not. I’m still deciding if I should knock it down so only Cyworld friends can see it or not,” but she still posted it as a public picture, and now you can all enjoy it.

The bikini pictures are causing quite a stir in a country (Korea) where, let’s face it, nearly no one swims in just a bikini.

Selca tip: Take the risky route, and while you’re at it, show off your S- and V-lines while showing off your fabulous vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment