Monday, November 30, 2009


It’s good to see siblings caring for each other.

2NE1 member Sandara Park expressed her worry about her little brother,MBLAQ member Thunder (Cheon-dung 천둥) on her me2day site (Korea’s version of twitter). She’s worried because Thunder caught the H1N1 flu.

Sandara posted the below photo and the message: “Our Dung-Dung [Thunder], get well soon~~!ㅠㅠ You came home today, took medicine, put on a mask, and now you’re sleeping.. Big sister can’t come see you once, I’m sorry!ㅠ It’s difficult for me, but when my family or friends are sick, I seem really troubled.. Let’s all take care of our health! 2NE1 members too, don’t get sick! Promise!!!”

Sandara’s me2day: http://me2day.net/21dara

I’m glad siblings can publicly care for each other even when they can’t do it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment