Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Super Junior members envy Choi Si-won?

Super Junior idol group member, Choi Si-won attended the showcase ofSBS’s upcoming dramaAthena: Goddess of War”, on August 30.

Choi stated at the event:

“All the members were envious of me because I got the chance to work with so many famous actors. They also advised me to treat those senior actors well.” I think anyone who got the offer will definitely take the chance. It’s totally my pleasure to work with such a great staff and cast.”

Athena” is a story about NTS protecting TWR, which is a reactor atom that can change the flow of energy of the whole world in the very near future. Choi will be one of the special agents of NTS.

Athena:Goddess of War” will hit the TV screen after “Giant” on SBS in December.

Check out the link and photos below!

No comments:

Post a Comment