Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SNSD’s Taeyeon has a swollen eye for the SuperBad Press Conference

After voice recording for ‘Despicable Me‘ (aka ‘SuperBad’ in Korean), SNSD’s Seohyun and Taeyeon recently attended a press conference atSeoul CGV Theatre in Wangshimni where Taeyeon showed up with a swollen eye…

Taeyeon explained, “I didn’t wear glasses today because my character wore glasses, I wore them because I have an infection in my eye.

Aside from her eye, Taeyeon also talked about her experiences being a voice actor as she exclaimed, “I always loved animations and thought voice acting was interesting, and when I was presented with this good opportunity, I was thankful.” As she spoke about voice acting, Taeyeon also provided her insight on her difficulties as she told the press, “The most difficult part was getting the timing right with the characters on the screen. If I were an evil villain, I would want to steal the three siblings because they are such amusing characters and it seems like it’d be fun to be around them.

Hopefully Taeyeon feels better and stay tuned for SuperBad premiering onSeptember 16th in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment