Wednesday, September 15, 2010

[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon is a beast in a black suit!


2PM’s Taecyeon has been drawing eyes of people by showing off his powerful “suit charm”.

He radiated a sexy masculine charm that wasn’t shown before, at CJ ONE Life Story Spot.


Taecyeon showed his powerful charisma, by saying several meaningful sentences going “I realised I can express myself by even the smallest gesture. And I started to enjoy the world’s attention. I changed from an idol to an icon,” with a sensual video.

Especially, he showed a little bit of his famous chocolate abs, and transformed gradually by wearing a white shirt then a black suit.

Staffs have exclaimed that Taecyeon, who once had a bad reputation as a “fashion terrorist”, will be redeeming his sexy image by CJ ONE Life Story Spot.

The producers have said that Taecyeon’s hidden sexy masculine image will be unveiled through Life Story Spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment