Monday, August 30, 2010

Heo Young-saeng’s “man-iry” entry!

Kim Kyu-jong is not the only one with a Man-iry! SS501 member HeoYoung-saeng has written a man-iry entry on his personal CYWorld.

We know you are curious about what happened on Eternal Pretty Faceand Cute and Appealing’s recent trips? Of course you are!

POPSEOUL! has found the CYWorld entry of Young-saeng about his recent world travels. Let’s take a look at his man-iry entry now:

“I don’t even have room to write ..ke ke

This was suppose to be a secret cyworld…but everyone knows all about it.
I just decided to make it open to the public –
Everyone still visits their own..they haven’t make theirs public~
Just…please don’t hack into my account and find my password.. otherwise I will close cyworld..
Anyway, I don’t have any exceptional pictures,nor any with ladies.

Recently,I traveled to Japan,L.A., and even spent a short period of time in Las Vegas.
Everyone seems to be curious about what we did.. keke
In Japan, we didn’t take any pictures,we just had fun playing as much as we wanted.
In US,we did take many photos that were memorable.
Most importantly, we toured extensively…^ ^
I witneseds bungee jumping from a 108 stories!!! ke ke
I do not understand.. – – why would someone spend so much money to put your life in your hands..;

Are you still curious..?
What are the futures of Kyu-jong and myself?.. keke
..
I also don’t know~~what will become of us..
But..it seems like everything will work out~~everything..
Please anticipate!! But not too much~~

Twitter seems to be very popular.. I can’t understand how to use the website..;;
So..still stuck with cyworld… ^^
Annoying annoying~~

Mo (A sound)..anyway.. don’t be too curious~~
Do not be curious…and invade my privacy~~ ke ke ke ke

When you miss me very much.…
Ah~~when you miss watching me perform on stage~~ that time…
During that time… I might already be dancing and singing..
When I’m performing…I don’t like to share my mic with others,that’s the kind of person I am~~ ke ke
Surely people who want to see me.. will leave comments.. I even miss you now.

Don’t be anxious… relax ..As time…passes..
there will be good news… ^^”

We look forward to seeing the bright future of Kim Kyu-jong and HeoYoung-saeng soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment