Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gyuri’s Mom thought she had cancer



Hot girl group, Kara is promoting their single “Mister” in Japan and Kara’s leader, Park Gyuri recently guest starred on Korean talk show, SBS Star Junior Show with her mother, Park So Hyun.

In the recording, So Hyun told her story of how she had a scare from what she thought was cancer but in reality, was just stomach pains.

As she shared:

“During Gyuri’s trainee years, she went through a lot after the company (that she used to be in) went out of business. Adding onto her broken heart, I thought I contracted cancer”

“I was weak and in pain due to stomach pains, and I wasn’t able to fully express my feelings for her while she was busily preparing to become a singer. I eventually wrote a parting letter for her (filled with her last words for Gyuri she passes away)”

“It was essential for my family to get their hearts ready for the moment. But in the end, I was diagnosed to be suffering from stomach ulcers instead of cancer.”

Luckily, it was all a mistake and Gyuri can focus her energies on being a leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment