Monday, August 30, 2010

BoA reopens her Twitter account after three days

BoA, who had recently decided to discontinue the use of her Twitter account, made a shock return to the social media platform after just three days away.

On the 29th, BoA wrote on her personal Twitter, “Thank you for giving me such a big reception till the very last performance of Hurricane Venus. I will greet you all again next month with my repackage album. Once again, I sincerely thank you.”

She continued to thank her fans, “I can’t not write on here. I have over 100,000 followers, I have been so happy this August 2010, and I have once again gained a lot of self esteem in my job. I will continue to show you a better image.”

On the 29th, BoA won the ‘Mutizen Song’ award for the second consecutive week on SBS Inkigayo. BoA also achieved first place on the K-Music Chart for KBS 2TV’s Music Bank for a third consecutive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment