Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SHINee’s Minho reveals his true feelings about his recent injury



You have heard countless news accounts about the singer’s leg injury.Now, you have the opportunity to hear Min-ho’s thoughts about his current condition.

How did Min-ho feel about his band’s recent comeback?Did he mind not being apart of the choreographed“Lucifer” performances? Well, the moment has come for the flaming charisma member to speak his mind.

The following is what Min-ho shared with Asia Economic Daily,on July 23rd: I guess I must continue to wait to fully recover from my injury.I’m disappointed and upset I wasn’t able perform with the rest of SHINee.We all worked very hard on our latest album for nine months.I’m also very disappointed I was unable to show our fans, who have been patiently waiting for SHINee’s comeback,my best stage performance.

Read the coverage of Min-ho’s leg injury here:

http://popseoul.com/2010/07/08/min-ho-suffers-an-injury-on-the-set-of-dream-team-season-2/

We all hope Min-ho fully recovers soon and joins the rest of SHINee in all their comeback stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment