Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CNBlue is gathering love with a new love song


Boy band,CN Blue, released a new song entitled “Love Light”.
They have gained attention these days because of the lyrics of “Love Light
Tanslators have stated that the title “Love Light” is not the true English translation. They said,however, that this title is the closest translation for the single.
The song has a slow rhythm that makes the person really think.

One of the comments from a listener was: “This song really is true because this is how I feel towards my crush”, “I love this song, the lyrics are superb, & “this is what I am talking about CN BLUE HWAITING”

During KBS’s Happy Birthday, memberJung Yong-hwa answered many questions.The most surprising one was,”How would you feel if you had a newborn child?”, His answer was: “Although I can’t imagine being a father because I never had the experience, I think I would be very happy. I feel that I would always be worried leaving my children to go to work.”
In response, Kim Sung-eun said: “It would be really nice to have a father like that,”… then Jung Yong-hwa was asked to sing a song for his future child, he then sang the new “Love Light” song.

This episode will be aired in the 26th of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment