Thursday, June 3, 2010

[New Music Video] Suh In-young ‘Love is Pain’


Seoinyoung_100601

Suh In-young’s latest music video ‘Love is Pain’ is finally out today! TheJewelry member new solo mini album ‘LOV-Elly’ has been spotlighted since the release of her album jacket photos and video teaser earlier last month. She confessed “It’s true that I went on a diet because of this music video. I have been working very hard to show more of the mature side of my music. I am happy that a lot of people actually like my music.”

According to the original storyline of the video, no rain scene was included but due to the sudden rainfall during the filming, Suh In-young actually decided to wash herself in the rain to heighten the expression in the song. Her unexpected move totally stunned the production staff. But we think that the scene is kinda cool. What do you think?

Seoinyoung2_100601

No comments:

Post a Comment