Friday, June 25, 2010

MBLAQ expresses their opinions about Rain’s scandal with Jeon Ji Hyun

MBLAQ expresses their opinions about Rain’s scandal with Jeon Ji Hyun

World-star Bi/Rain and the MBLAQ boys are extremely close-knit with one another, and that comes by as no surprise.

With the fact that MBLAQ knows a lot about Rain than many other people, due to the fact that MBLAQ is the first group that Rain produced, they came together to express their thoughts about Rain’s latest scandal with the hot actress, Jeon Ji Hyun:

G.O: I was honestly jealous. (G.O’s cool attitude towards answering this question made the other members laugh)

Seung Ho: I thought that it ‘would’ be possible for a healthy 29 year old male to have a scandal with one of Korea’s best actresses. Even if I knew that all of this wasn’t true, I was still jealous.

Lee Joon: I think ‘is there another another person in the world as perfect as Rain?’ whenever I see him. If guys even think that he’s cool, I wonder how women would view him. He is such a valuable person that it would be a loss if he dated anyone.

MBLAQ was later asked to share any essentials that are lacking in their lives, and all of the boys chimed about their dorm:

Mir: There are so many cockroaches. It feels like I’m eating them when they go into my mouth while I sleep…also, the air conditioner is old and there were also cockroaches inside it. We can’t even turn on the air conditioner during hot weathers.

The boys started to rant on and on about this discomfort, and then Mir showered his ‘happy virus’:

Mir: Even if cockroaches do get into my mouth, I am still very happy. It feels like a dream to see a lot of people show their interests towards us.

MBLAQ hasn’t stepped foot overseas yet, and they’ve only communicated with their worldwide fans through Twitter. As a message for those fans, Lee Joon wrapped up the interview:

Lee Joon: We’ve barely reached 8 months, and we’ve still got a long way to go. We will continue to strive towards our goals of becoming like Rain – the number 1 that everybody will agree upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment