Sunday, June 27, 2010

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa and Jungshin talk about their graduation photos


On the latest episode of Quiz That Changes the World on the 26th, CNBLUE leader Jung Yonghwa and member Lee Jungshin were guests on the show where their high school graduation photos were shown to the public.

Yonghwa commented on his photo saying, “I knew when taking that picture at graduation that I would cherish it the most in the future. I’m not sure if I should be nervous or laugh at the photo though with those clothes and hairstyle.”

Meanwhile, Jungshin said, “The big difference in my high school photo is probably my hair from then and now. That hairstyle was in fashion back then, though in the future you regret it.” causing laughter among the set.

The MC’s of the show continued to say that they both looked great in their high school photos. Quite stylish, don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment