Monday, June 28, 2010

2NE1’s Park Bom & Minzy with Jaeson Ma and Sandara’s updates


Thanks to Sandara’s me2day updates, we’ve been getting aglimpse of 2NE1’s stay in Los Angeles. However, the latest update was not from Sandara, but from Jaeson Ma, a Christian pastor and rapper. Jaeson Ma is a friend and mentor to many of our favorite Korean stars from the YG family to members of SNSD.

We most recently saw him with Super Junior’s Siwon and Jung Ryeo Won,cheering on the Korean soccer team.

Today, he updated his Twitter with a photo of himself with 2NE1 members Park Bom and Minzy with the tweet, “365 Days of Love: Chilln w/ my sistaz BOM, MINZY (2NE1), & KEO at PINKBERRY! Showing them LA LOVE :)

PLUS! Sandara’s latest me2day updates!

Mountain Rabbit (Sandara) who made her Hollywood debut!!! ‘I… only placed the spoon on the dining table that the Blackjacks prepared! I love you 2NE1~ I love you Blackjack!!!’ ㅠㅠ k k Imagining Mountain Rabbit.. Let’s have big dreams~ ^.^ k k k

Looks like Sandara made a visit to a Wax Museum.

San-gelina Jolie behind Jolie-unni k k k k k

Standing under the umbrella with Adam-oppa… I really like Adam Sandler’s romantic comedy movies! ^^ I want to be in a movie like that ~ No! I want to have that kind of romantic love in real-life… Ah~ When will it come? ^^ k

No comments:

Post a Comment