Monday, May 10, 2010

What made Beast’s Yo Seob cry?


His parents…

Idol group Beast member Yo Seob cried while giving a voice message to his parents on KBS Cool FM, Lee Soo Young’s Music Show corner.Beast, along with friendly rival group, MBLAQ, individually sent a voice message to their parents since Parent’s Day (In Korea, there is no individual Mother or Father’s Day) was around the corner.
When it was Yo Seob‘s turn to speak, he couldn’t hold his tears in. “When I first became a singer, my parents rejected my decision because it was such a hard road to succeed, so I’m extremely sorry for casting a burden on them.”
He ended by saying “I will continue doing my best and repay you.” That is when the tears started to fall.
To brighten the mood and to cheer Yo Seob up, MBLAQ member Lee Joon said to his parents, “I love-….I like you,” which did it’s job to bring a smile on Yo Seob‘s face.

Being an idol isn’t easy. I believe being away from your parents for such a long time is the hardest part to endure for any celebrity. But Beast is indeed succeeding. Their hit song “Shock” has garnered a positive response and right now they are hosting a second season of MTV “BEASTAlmighty.” On the other hand, rival group, MBLAQ‘s new single will come out on May 18th. I believe both these talented groups are moving only up and will continue to do so.

Hwaiting to both these succeeding idol groups! And a special encouragement shout out to Yo Seob!

No comments:

Post a Comment