Monday, March 29, 2010


idols are humans afterall…

On a recent taping of KBS Star Golden Bell, the gang of thieves Lupin ladies were asked to share their complexes.

We are glad the girls aren’t having any serious complexes but goddessGyu-ri, sure is hilarious. While Seungyeon holy revelation has something to do with her expressions, the self-confidence leader said “I don’t have any insecurities. I save my confidence therefore, I don’t have complexes”

Pressing hard for an answer, the MC tried paraphrasing, “But what if you had to choose one. What would it be?”

Witty diva replied nonchalantly, “I’m curious to know too.”

What we give if more girls were to be more self assured… The vain industry crippled the rationale of young stars so, it’s nice to hear someone saying otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment