Tuesday, March 16, 2010

“I’m Really Hurt” by T-ara’s MVs


Because they bored me to death.

T-ara’s fame has been rapidly rising with hit after hit, but this time around, T-ara made one step forward and two steps back – two MVs to be exact.

I’m Really Hurt” is a solid addition to T-ara’s repertoire of hits, but M-net steered them wrong when they decided to give us three helpings of the same bland thing. It would have been perfectly fine with just the first MV (albeit that one is a little boring too in itself), but you give me two extra unnecessary MVs of them sitting there and just touching the rim of their hats a lot with gaping seductive mouths. Pretty faces can only take you so far, and in this instance, not very far because the camera angles were bad, especially in the third MV.

Anyway, here’s a compilation of all three. I recommend just watching the first one, and just listen to the other two like you’re listening to the song on loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment