Saturday, January 16, 2010


Lee Min-jung, star of SBS drama “Smile, You” was diagnosed with pink eye. She posted this photo and a confession of a crumbling mental state.

I remember that pink eye can easily run rampant through a kindergarten class, but I guess adults can easily get it too. From the looks of that puffy red eye, it looks just as painful too. Anyway, this is one of the most unique [POPselca] photos we have to date!

On her Cyworld mini-homepage, Lee Min-jung posted the following message:

“I’m sorry that the first picture I put on Cyworld this year is such a bad face. Maybe those who watched the broadcast yesterday already know, but I caught a serious case of the pink eye virus. (It’s strongly contagious. Everyone be careful!)

“You can’t see my eye well, I have a fever, and I’m suffering from fatigue. And, my face and eye is all chubby. I did filming, but I was so depressed to the degree that I just wanted to fall down and cry.

“First, to those working with me in the filming, I’m really, really sorry. And, to all the viewers, because I couldn’t show you my best, I’m very sorry. To my family also, I, who is showing a me I don’t wish to show, I feel exasperated.

“I’ll get better quickly, and show a good scene and good acting with a good face. Aja aja! (Let’s go!)

“I happily read the words of encouragement. Thank you so much…ㅜ.ㅜ

“I’m sick, so the drama was hindered. I’m really sorry.”

Lee Min-jung really does care for her performance. Get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment