Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2pm_snsd_100104

The hard bodied member of 2PM, Taecyeon tried to dispel rumors that he and Yoona of Girls Generation (SNSD) are dating.

In his new years message in his Cyworld homepage on January 3rd, Taecyeon wrote: “Hope the new year will bring you lots and lots of good fortune. I wish you good health and that all your wishes are fulfilled!”

More importantly, he added a P.S. directed at the dating rumors:

“The ring that I’ve been wearing recently was given to me by my parents and I recently found it while moving to a new place-keke. So now, I wore it last year and started wearing it again ~~”.

Further, Taecyeon clarified that the couple performance with Yoona on the MBC Music Festival on December 31st, 2009 as “just business”.

Do you believe him?

Are Taecyeon and Yoona dating?

No comments:

Post a Comment