Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Heechul_091221

No, he’s not, but Heechul sure looks like a girl.

Super Junior member, Heechul posted up a selca photo of himself and Han-kyung 5 days prior to the news that the Chinese contingent wanted out of his contract. The timing of the picture couldn’t have been more perfect since it has caught the hawkeyes of the netizens.

Heechul did not comment on the news, but only talked about himself writing on his Cyworld that:

“I only go to China when there is concert. Even so, when I do go there, I am supposedly quite popular. And our manager had told me thatHankyung talks about me a lot….he talks about how I have helped him while having a tough time in Korea. And since we are friends, people are wondering why I haven’t gone to China….

Ummm…ok. So what is Heechul try to say-is he friends with Hankyung? Did he know about the Sina.com report that Hankyung is taking SM Entertainment to court?

No comments:

Post a Comment