Tuesday, December 1, 2009


Model-turned-actor Marco (Dream), plans to change his nationality and officially become a Republic of Korea citizen in 2010. This is his second time applying. If at first you don’t succeed…

On November 30th, Marco’s management said in a phone interview, “Marco has applied to change his citizenship.”

Marco gained quite a bit of popularity on MBC’s “We Got Married” for treating Son Dambi poorly and then subsequently trying to make up for it.

The 32-year-old was born and raised in Argentina and first came to Korea in 1999. 3 years ago, Marco tried to change his nationality to Korean, but because of his period of residence he could not meet the criteria in order to become a Korean citizen.

Marco said, “My older brother and younger sister are living in Argentina, but I will live in Korea… It won’t be a problem for me to acquire Korean citizenship in 2010.”

Finally, Marco also said, “I want to be married in Korea. Even now, I could get married right away. I want to marry a person that I fall in love with at first sight.” I wonder if he has someone in mind…

Good luck, Marco!

No comments:

Post a Comment