Thursday, November 5, 2009


bigbang_top1_20091104

November 4, 2009 marks the 23rd birthday of Choi Seung-hyun, or better known as the charismatic rapper of Big Bang.

G-Dragon posted up pictures on me2day of T.O.P for his birthday celebration and the interesting-looking cake decorated by fellow Big Bang members.

bigbang_top_20091104

Although G-Dragon lamented that it did not turn out as well as they hoped, I think it looks quite cute and colorful with all the candy and fruit decorations…albeit the little candy man’s upper half doesn’t look that edible to me.

In fan news, V.I.Ps banded together on the interweb and got “#happybdaytop” as the fourth trending topic on Twitter. I don’t think T.O.P uses Twitter, but it was a nice, concerted effort on the part of the V.I.Ps.

Once again, happy birthday to T.O.P. May you have many years of sexiness ahead of you~

No comments:

Post a Comment