Saturday, November 7, 2009

se7en_hannah_20091106

…for his colleague and “hoobae”, G-Dragon.

Se7en, who is currently in the United States for various meetings, will be returning to the motherland, in time to make a surprise comeback at G-Dragon’s solo concert. Although Se7en is currently busy working on the recording of his upcoming album, he has decided to feature as a guest at G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” solo concert, to congratulate his “hoobae”.

Many fans are highly anticipating finally being able to see Se7en back on stage in Korea, since his last performance two years ago. There is also said to be great significance behind Se7en being a guest at G-Dragon’s solo concert, not only because this will be his first time comeback performance in Korea in two years, but also because Big Bang made their first stage debut and public appearance at Se7en’s concert back in 2006.

It has also been revealed that Se7en personally made an international call to G-Dragon from the United States, to tell him that he wanted to be a guest at G-Dragon’s solo concert. Apparently G-dragon never had the chance to personally ask Se7en to be a guest at his solo concert because he didn’t want to be a burden.

This concert is my first solo concert and I have been debating and worrying about who I should invite as a guest. I have been wanting to invite Se7en, who I have been close to since my trainee days, but I was afraid to bring up the topic thinking that it would be a burden (since he was in a hiatus in Korea for the past two years).

But it looks like G-Dragon should’ve just asked his “hyung” Se7en sooner.

I don’t know about anything else but having been close to G-Dragon since we were young, I just feel that it’s appropriate for me to be there for him at his first solo concert. As soon as I return to Korea, I will choose and practice the songs to perform at G-Dragon’s concert.

Lastly, here’s some even better news for all you Se7en fans out there. AYG Entertainment official has stated that they are considering revealing a new track Se7en is currently working on and stated,

You can expect to see how much more Se7en has grown during the two years he’s been gone.

G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” solo concert will be held at the Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium this coming December 5th and 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment