Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Poor Mithra Jin will be the only member without a wife now.

DJ Tukutz (Kim Jung-sik) has announced on Epik High’s official websiteMapthesoul, that he will be getting married to his first love, this coming October 13th. That means, DJ Tukutz will be tieing the knot before baby daddy, Tablo and his wife to be Kang Hae-jung.

It’s great that DJ Tukutz has found his “stand by me” partner but it sucks that they will be separated for two long years, as DJ Tukutz is set to enlist for his military service on October 15th.

DJ Tukutz personally stated through his blog,

Before enlisting, I’d like to share the happiest news of my life. The ties between me and my first love, which has taken a decade to knot, will finally become a reality as we finally carry out our “stand by me” promise to each other.

I know it might be selfish, but I have decided to leave after I’ve made a life long promise to the girl I love. I, Kim Jung-sik, am getting married!

The two of us have come to this decision after careful consideration and would appreciate if all of you will send us your congratulations and blessings. (Our plans to have children will be postponed until after I’m discharged from the military)

Since my members have promised to take care of my family while i’m gone, as well as make a far more enlightening spot for me in the company in two years, I, manager Kim will leave with a light heart.

Congratulations to DJ Tukutz and his first love on their marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment